The secret of Didier Drogba's success

 


Tito?

Yes Uncle Michelle!?

When you start on the road to success, do not expect it to be an easy path, because if it was easy, all people would be successful, so the first step you think about whenever you encounter an obstacle is to be determined to do what you want to continue no matter what.

  Michel Juba is an advisor to his nephew, Didier Drogba.

“I used to run after the train to catch up with the training of the amateur team, and those around me would say, ‘Why is Drogba running? Does he think he will become a player in Paris Saint-Germain …

  I played in more than one reserve team and began to understand the meaning of football. I work with coaches to raise my physical condition and understand how to position myself properly.

At that time, I felt ready for a bigger step, and started correspondence with the professional clubs, after another and third test that captured the admiration of the Guingamp team.

The coach said to me after I passed the first test successfully:

"You are a special player"

The next day, I broke my foot. I am 19 years old and did not even play in the professional youth sector. Rather, he had a broken leg. Of course, I began to understand that I would never achieve my dream. I would never become a football player in the end, perhaps I would work as an accountant.

Suddenly I found a letter arriving at my house, signed by a man who said he worked for Paris Saint-Germain and wanted to test me...

  I called the club and told them I was injured and I don't know what to do. I was really crying and I couldn't stop apologizing. The man who works in Saint-Germain's youth team laughed and told me:

"Don't worry.... You will be with us, we have been following you for a long time, we know your capabilities well, and we agreed to meet."

Moment of life!!

"Your salary will be 7,000 francs a month. You'll get a car. I opened my mouth at every question he asked me."

I did not believe.

  At the time, I used to get $76 when we won, and now they talk to me about a contract, a salary, an Opel Tigra, and 7 Nike shoes a year.

My response was very serious: I bought Nike shoes 3 years ago, and I still play with them until now because I can't afford another."

From Didier Drogba's book "Commitment".

The secrets of success are many, as each person has a distinctive way that makes him successful in the end.

  But Didier's method of success is the most influential, which we can call secrets.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post